Gerrard vs Lampard Rivalry Continues in America

Afif Sports - Frank Lampard admits that they want to extend the rivalry with Liverpool icon, Steven Gerrard in competition Major League Soccer (MLS) next season. Nevertheless, 36-year-old midfielder also deeply respect for Stevie G - nicknamed Gerrard.
As is known, Lampard will join the club of New York City starting next season. In this season, the former West Ham United midfielder was playing for Manchester City on loan.


Rivalitas antara Lampard dan Gerrard berlanjut di kompetisi Amerika. (Foto: ist)"We've long played together in the England squad and our relationship is very special. At the 2014 World Cup, for example, when he was a captain and my vice-captain. I really put a great respect on Stevie (Gerrard)," said Lampard, Sky Sports quotes, Friday (05/15/2015).

"However, I enjoyed every minute during a duel with him. I myself can not wait to fight in America next season. I long for Chelsea, while he mascot Liverpool. I have John Terry, he had Jamie Carragher. Our competition is healthy and fantastic. We were in the Premier League era has ended, but we know the rivalry will berjanjut next season makes me happy, "he concluded.
Previous
Next Post »