Worst Season for the Premier League's Most Expensive Player

Afif Sports - Most expensive player transfer record in England broke out when Angel Di Maria was bought by Manchester United for 59 million pounds. Her presence had a significant impact for United in the early days of the competition, but over time the performance is continued to decline.
Angel Di Maria alami musim buruk di Inggris (Foto: AFP)Red Devils architect, Louis van Gaal, even more often membangkucadangkannya in the second half of the season. Di Maria admits that his first year in England did not go according to expectations.

"I'm not happy with my first year in England. I moved here from Real Madrid to win the title, and this season is very bad for me, "said the 27 years citing Squawka, Monday (05/18/2015).

According to him, the fans did not see the performance that he show like when he was in uniform El Real. Players who played for Benfica is also aware that he should be able to give more.

"I'm frustrated because I should be able to provide better. The fans did not see the real Di Maria. I know I can give you more than what I got today. This year was not good enough for me, "he added.

For additional information, Di Maria is by far the most players making opportunities at United with a record 51 times. Of the 26 times the play, he made 41 key passes, with an accuracy of 78%.
Previous
Next Post »