Injuries Not Extinguish Spirit Rider Yamaha

Afif Sports - Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider, Pol Espargaro, can not wait to perform at the Italian MotoGP this weekend. Though still recovering from an arm injury pump right, sister Suzuki rider, Aleix Espargaro is sure to remain optimal paving at the Mugello circuit.
Rider Monster Yamaha Tech 3, Pol Espargaro (foto: Reuters)

Pol own injury since the Spanish MotoGP at Jerez circuit, but in fact worsened when appearing in MotoGP France. Although still haunted by injuries, 23-year-old rider remains optimistic because he deeply loved the Mugello circuit.

"I am excited to face Mugello. This race will be very long because I just had surgery. I have not fully recovered. Even so, I still have time to rest and prepare to undergo quite physically demanding race," said Pol citing AllSportsNews, Thursday (28 / 5/2015).

"I really liked the character of Mugello. Although not yet be in the condition of 100 percent, I can not wait to race in Italy! "He added.

Pol record along the 5.2 Km circuit that is quite convincing. During his career at the Grand Prix, the bloody Spanish rider is often finish in the top six positions. In fact, he managed to reach the podium in the 125cc class in 2008 and 2010, as well as in Moto2 in 2012.

"Last year, I perform excellent and successful finish fifth in Mugello and I have a collection of three podiums in the lower racing classes. Repeating this result would be fun. The most important is to go through qualifying well and finishing in the best position," he said.
Previous
Next Post »